New Legal Obligations for importers/manufacturers HAZARDOUS substances

by on 09 November 2015

From the 19th November 2015, if you import or manufacture hazardous substances for any purpose other than for personal use, the Environmental Protection Authority ( EPA) will need to hear from you.

Once the rules come into effect your details must be provided to the EPA within 30 days of the first time you import or manufacture a hazardous substance. Even if you have been an importer or manufacturer for some time the EPA will still need your details.



Comments are closed.